- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2015-05-13 19:37:58
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2015-05-13 19:37:58
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|886158||Bed Bath & Beyond Inc||BBBY||Retail-Home Furniture, Furnishings & Equipment Stores (5700)||112250488|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|901425||Leonard Feinstein||C/o Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. |
650 Liberty Avenue
Union NJ 07083
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.01 Per Share||Acquisiton||2015-05-12||6,016||$0.00||933,181||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.01 Per Share||Disposition||2015-05-12||3,103||$69.93||930,078||No||4||F||Direct|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.01 Per Share||Disposition||2015-05-13||2,913||$70.44||927,165||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Acquisiton||2015-05-11||21,629||$0.00||21,629||$70.96|
|Common Stock||Performance Stock Units||Acquisiton||2015-05-11||18,046||$0.00||18,046||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Performance Stock Units||Disposition||2015-05-12||6,016||$0.00||6,016||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.01 Per Share||341,240||Indirect||By Spouse|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.01 Per Share||156,483||Indirect||By Trusts|
- Represents the vesting of performance stock units ("PSUs") previously granted to Mr. Feinstein and which convert on a one-for-one basis into common stock.
- Represents the surrender of shares to the Company to satisfy Mr. Feinstein's tax withholding obligation upon the vesting of PSUs previously granted to Mr. Feinstein.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $70.43 to $70.50. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. Detailed information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price will be provided upon request by the Commission staff, the Company or a security holder of the Company.
- Represents shares held by Susan Feinstein, Mr. Feinstein's spouse. Mr. Feinstein disclaims beneficial ownership of such shares.
- Represents shares held by trusts for the benefit of Mr. Feinstein's family members. Mr. Feinstein disclaims beneficial ownership of such shares.
- The Employee Stock Option is exercisable in three (3) equal annual installments commencing on the first anniversary of the date of grant.
- The PSUs convert on a one-for-one basis into common stock.
- With certain exceptions, the PSUs vest in three (3) equal installments commencing on May 12, 2015, subject to Mr. Feinstein's continued service to the Company on such dates.
- Represents PSUs earned based upon the achievement of a performance-based test for these PSUs previously granted.