- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2015-05-12 16:57:26
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2015-05-12 16:57:26
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1641004||Khan Kien Kwan||C/o Arowana Inc. |
Level 11, 153 Walker Street
North Sydney C3 NSW 2060
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Ordinary Share||Right to Receive Ordinary Share||Acquisiton||2015-05-12||642||$10.00||64||$0.00|
|Ordinary Share||Redeemable Warrant||Acquisiton||2015-05-12||642||$10.00||321||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- Represents securities underlying units of the Issuer ("Unit"). Each Unit consists of one ordinary share, one right ("Right") to receive one-tenth of one ordinary share upon the consummation of the Issuer's initial business combination and one redeemable warrant ("Warrant") entitling the holder to purchase one-half of one ordinary share.
- Represents the price for which 642 Units were purchased, which price includes consideration for the underlying Ordinary Shares, Rights and Warrants. The Reporting Person irrevocably committed to purchase such Units prior to the effective date of the registration statement relating to the Issuer's initial public offering.
- Each Right entitles the holder to receive one-tenth (1/10) of one ordinary share upon consummation of the Issuer's initial business combination.
- If the Issuer fails to consummate an initial business combination within eighteen (18) months from the closing of the Issuer's initial public offering, the Issuer will be dissolved and the Rights will expire worthless.
- Each Warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one-half of one ordinary share at a price of $12.50 per full share, exercisable in multiples of two.
- Each Warrant will become exercisable on the later of the completion of an initial business combination and April 30, 2016.
- Each Warrant will expire five years after the completion of an initial business combination, or earlier upon redemption.