- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2015-04-29 16:48:00
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2015-04-29 16:48:00
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1070412||Consol Energy Inc||CNX||Bituminous Coal & Lignite Surface Mining (1221)||510337383|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1620612||A James Brock||1000 Consol Energy Drive |
Canonsburg PA 15317
|Chief Operating Officer - Coal||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares, $0.01 Par Value Per Share||Acquisiton||2015-04-27||1,104||$22.75||46,337||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Shares, $0.01 Par Value Per Share||Disposition||2015-04-27||1,104||$29.96||45,233||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Shares, $0.01 Par Value Per Share||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2015-04-27||1,104||$0.00||1,104||$22.75|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares, $0.01 Par Value Per Share||19,730||Indirect||By 401 (k) Plan|
- Transaction effected pursuant to Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on March 6, 2015.
- The sale relates to shares underlying stock options that are scheduled to expire next month (May 3, 2015). The price of $29.96 represents the weighted average of ten open-market sale transactions ranging in price from $29.67 to $30.30. The reporting person agrees to provide full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price paid if requested by the SEC staff, the Company or a security holder of the Company.
- Of the 45,233 shares owned directly, 28,820 are restricted stock units (including dividend equivalent rights).
- This number includes 582 shares acquired by the reporting person's 401 (k) account since February 3, 2015.
- Stock option grant provides that options vest 25% per year beginning on May 3, 2006.