- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2015-04-15 16:37:38
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2015-04-15 16:37:38
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|886158||Bed Bath & Beyond Inc||BBBY||Retail-Home Furniture, Furnishings & Equipment Stores (5700)||112250488|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|901425||Leonard Feinstein||C/o Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. |
650 Liberty Avenue
Union NJ 07083
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.01 Per Share||Acquisiton||2015-04-13||81,367||$32.87||1,019,173||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.01 Per Share||Acquisiton||2015-04-13||84,603||$28.33||1,103,776||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.01 Per Share||Disposition||2015-04-13||165,970||$73.12||937,806||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2015-04-13||81,367||$0.00||81,367||$32.87|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2015-04-13||84,603||$0.00||84,603||$28.33|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.01 Per Share||341,240||Indirect||By Spouse|
|Common Stock, Par Value $0.01 Per Share||156,483||Indirect||By Trusts|
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $73.00 to $73.29. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. Detailed information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price will be provided upon request by the Commission staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer.
- Does not include shares owned by Mr. Feinstein's children and shares owned by trusts for the benefit of his children (none of whom share the same home as Mr. Feinstein). Mr. Feinstein disclaims beneficial ownership of such shares.
- Represents shares held by Susan Feinstein, Mr. Feinstein's spouse. Mr. Feinstein disclaims beneficial ownership of such shares.
- Represents shares held by trusts for the benefit of Mr. Feinstein's family members. Mr. Feinstein disclaims beneficial ownership of such shares.
- The stock option was fully exercisable.