- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2015-03-31 13:41:28
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2015-03-31 13:41:28
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1050825||Steelcase Inc||NYSE: SCS||Office Furniture (No Wood) (2522)||380819050|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1079708||P William Crawford||Steelcase Inc. |
901 44Th St Se
Grand Rapids MI 49508
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2015-03-27||12,954||$0.00||322,603||No||5||G||Indirect||By wife|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2015-03-30||51,600||$18.95||52,000||No||4||S||Indirect||By trusts|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2015-03-27||11,600||$0.00||11,600||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||410||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||1,000,000||Indirect||By trust|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||$0.00||51,960||51,960||Indirect|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||$0.00||51,957||51,957||Indirect|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||$0.00||1,459,753||1,459,753||Indirect|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||$0.00||835,951||835,951||Indirect|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||$0.00||186,964||186,964||Indirect|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Not applicable.
- The price reported in column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $18.93 to $18.99, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Steelcase Inc., any security holder of Steelcase Inc. or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Represents shares held by trusts for the benefit of Mr. Crawford's family members, of which trusts Mr. Crawford serves as co-trustee.
- Represents shares held by trusts for the benefit of Mr. Crawford and his family members, of which trusts Mr. Crawford serves as co-trustee.
- Shares of Class B Common Stock are convertible into shares of Class A Common Stock on a 1-for-1 basis.
- Immediately convertible.
- Represents shares held by a trust for the benefit of Mr. Crawford's family members, of which trust Mr. Crawford's wife serves as co-trustee.
- Represents shares held by a limited partnership of which Mr. Crawford is the managing partner. Mr. Crawford disclaims beneficial ownership of shares of Steelcase Inc. Class B Common Stock held by the limited partnership except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.