- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2015-03-06 17:39:39
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2015-03-06 17:39:39
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1145197||Insulet Corp||PODD||Surgical & Medical Instruments & Apparatus (3841)||043523891|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1395783||Anthony R Diehl||C/o Insulet Corporation |
600 Technology Park Drive, Suite 200
Billerica MA 01821
|Secretary And General Counsel||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2015-03-05||1,625||$0.00||1,625||$23.40|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Includes 10,000 restricted stock units granted on April 1, 2012 which vest one-half of the total units on April 1, 2015 and one-half of the total units on April 1, 2016; 6,250 restricted stock units granted on March 1, 2013 which vest one-half of the total units on March 1, 2016 and one-half of the total units on March 1, 2017; 4,000 performance share units granted on March 1, 2013, which vest on March 1, 2016; 5,334 restricted stock units granted on March 3, 2014 which vest one-half of the total units on March 3, 2016, and one-half of the total units on March 3, 2017; and 10,253 restricted stock units granted on March 2, 2015, which vest one-third of the total units on March 2, 2016, one-third of the total units on March 2, 2017 and one-third of the total units on March 2, 2018. Vested shares will be delivered to the reporting person as soon as practicable following a vesting date.
- Includes an aggregate of 1,249 shares acquired under the Insulet Corporation 2007 Employee Stock Purchase Plan on the following dates: 400 shares acquired on December 31, 2007; and 849 shares acquired on June 30, 2008.
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on November 24, 2014.
- The price reported represents the weighted average sale price of the shares sold. The shares were sold at varying prices in the range of $30.79 to $31.89. The Reporting Person hereby undertakes, upon request of the Staff of the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, to provide full informaiton regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- This option is subject to a four-year vesting period, with 25% of the total award vesting one year after the grant date and the remainder vesting in equal quarterly installments each quarter thereafter for 12 quarters, subject to continued employment.