- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2015-02-18 18:24:52
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2015-02-18 18:24:52
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|931015||Polaris Industries Inc||PII||Miscellaneous Transportation Equipment (3790)||411790959|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1226124||W Michael Malone||2100 Highway 55 |
Medina MN 55340
|Vp Finance & Cfo||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Performance Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2015-02-13||9,072||$0.00||9,072||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Deferred Stock Units||Acquisiton||2015-02-13||4,536||$0.00||4,536||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2015-02-17||50,000||$0.00||50,000||$22.33|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||20,994||Indirect||By Colleen M. Malone Living Trust|
|Common Stock||32,400||Indirect||By Malone Lifetime Trust|
- Shares acquired in settlement of an equal number of performance restricted stock units upon vesting of the units.
- Shares withheld to satisfy reporting person's tax withholding obligation upon the vesting and settlement of a performance restricted stock unit award.
- Reflects the weighted average price of 50,000 shares of Common Stock sold by the reporting person in multiple transactions on February 17, 2015 with sale prices ranging from $155.15 to $156.53 per share. The reporting person undertakes to provide upon request by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Each performance restricted stock unit represents the right to receive, upon vesting, one share of the Issuer's common stock or, if a deferral election is made, one deferred stock unit under the Issuer's Supplemental/Retirement Savings Plan ("SERP").
- Each deferred stock unit represents the right to receive one share of the Issuer's common stock, and is received in exchange for one performance restricted stock unit as described in note 4.
- At the settlement date elected by the reporting person under the SERP, the reporting person is entitled to receive one share of common stock for each deferred stock unit held. The deferred stock units may be transferred into an alternative investment account in the SERP after a period of six months and one day.