- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-12-15 17:50:58
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-12-15 17:50:58
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1209028||Arlington Asset Investment Corp.||AI||Investors, Nec (6799)||541873198|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1218301||F Eric Billings||C/o Arlington Asset Investment Corp. |
1001 Nineteenth Street North, Suite 1900
Arlington VA 22209
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2014-12-11||194,743||$0.00||308,895||No||4||C||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2014-12-11||75,000||$27.58||233,895||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2014-12-12||67,443||$27.10||166,452||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2014-12-15||52,300||$26.97||114,152||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2014-12-11||194,743||$0.00||194,743||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The reporting person converted 194,743 shares of Class B Common Stock on December 11, 2014. Each share of Class B Common Stock was convertible into one share of Class A Common Stock on a one-for-one basis without the payment of any consideration. As a result, Mr. Billings acquired 194,743 shares of Class A Common Stock.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $27.45 to $27.69, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Arlington Asset Investment Corp., any security holder of Arlington Asset Investment Corp., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnotes (2), (3) and (4) to this Form 4.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $27.00 to $27.35, inclusive.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $26.85 to $27.20, inclusive.
- Mr. Billings could convert the Class B Common Stock at any time into shares of Class A Common Stock, subject to the approval of Arlington Asset Investment Corp. The Class B Common Stock had no expiration date.