- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-12-01 19:09:58
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-12-01 19:09:58
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1429896||Activecare Inc.||ACAR||Communications Equipment, Nec (3669)||870578125|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1263423||G Michael Acton||150 West Civic Center Drive, Suite 400 |
Salt Lake City UT 84070
|Former Chief Financial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Series D Convertible Preferred Stock||Acquisiton||2013-09-30||22,000||$0.00||110,000||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Series D Convertible Preferred Stock||Disposition||2013-12-16||46,300||$0.00||324,100||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- On May 16, 2013, issuer effected a reverse stock split of its outstanding common stock at an exchange ratio of 1-for-10. The stated number of shares of common stock have been adjusted to reflect such reverse stock split.
- The shares of common stock were granted to pay dividends on Series D Preferred Stock.
- The shares of common stock were granted to pay accrued salary.
- The Reporting Person received 324,100 shares of common stock in exchange for 46,300 shares of Series D Preferred Stock in an issuer exchange offer.
- On September 30, 2013, the Board of Directors of issuer granted the shares to the Reporting Person in lieu of payment of compensation owing to the Reporting Person. The shares vested at the time of the grant, and were convertible at any time, at the holder's election, on a five-for-one basis and had no expiration date.
- As a result of the reverse stock split effected by issuer on May 16, 2013, the conversion ratio for previously issued Series D Preferred Stock was adjusted to five-for-one, and all Series D Preferred Stock issued following the effective date of the reverse stock split also had a conversion ratio of five-for-one; however, under the terms of the issuer exchange offer, the Reporting Person was entitled to exchange each share of Series D Preferred Stock for seven shares of common stock. All of the subject shares of Series D Preferred Stock vested at the time of grant, were convertible at any time, and had no expiration date.
- The shares of common stock were granted to pay origination fees to the Reporting Person for amounts loaned by the Reporting Person to issuer.