- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-11-26 21:46:17
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-11-26 21:46:17
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1237746||Endurance International Group Holdings Inc.||EIGI||Services-Prepackaged Software (7372)||463044956|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1323057||James Neary||C/o Warburg Pincus & Co. |
450 Lexington Avenue
New York NY 10017
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $0.0001 Par Value Per Share ("common Stock")||Disposition||2014-11-26||7,912,515||$13.92||56,766,042||No||4||S||Indirect||See footnotes|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- This Form 4 is being filed in connection with a registered offering of Endurance International Group Holdings, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the "Issuer"), that closed on November 26, 2014 (the "Offering"). Pursuant to an Underwriting Agreement, dated November 20, 2014 (the "Underwriting Agreement"), by and among the Issuer, the Selling Stockholders named in Schedule II thereto and Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, as representatives of the several underwriters named in Schedule I thereto, Warburg Pincus Private Equity X, L.P., a Delaware limited partnership ("WP X"), Warburg Pincus X Partners, L.P., a Delaware limited partnership ("WP X Partners"), and WP Expedition Co-Invest L.P. ("WP Co-Invest") agreed to sell 5,645,836, 180,620 and 2,086,059 shares of Common Stock, respectively, in the Offering.
- (Continued from footnote 1) The material terms of the Offering are described in the final prospectus, dated November 21, 2014, filed by the Issuer with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on November 21, 2014.
- Represents the $14.50 public offering price per share of Common Stock of the Issuer, less the underwriting discount of $0.58 per share of Common Stock in connection with the Offering.
- Represents shares of Common Stock of the Issuer held by the following entities: 40,504,409 by WP X, 1,295,806 by WP X Partners and 14,965,827 by WP Co-Invest.
- Warburg Pincus X, L.P., a Delaware limited partnership ("WP X LP"), is the general partner of WP X and WP X Partners (WP X Partners, together with WP X, the "WP X Funds"). Warburg Pincus X GP L.P., a Delaware limited partnership ("WP X GP"), is the general partner of WP X LP. WPP GP LLC, a Delaware limited liability company ("WPP GP") is the general partner of WP X GP. Warburg Pincus Partners, L.P., a Delaware limited partnership ("WP Partners"), is the managing member of WPP GP and the general partner of WP Co-Invest. Warburg Pincus Partners GP LLC, a Delaware limited liability company ("WP Partners GP") is the general partner of WP Partners. Warburg Pincus & Co., a New York general partnership ("WP"), is the managing member of WP Partners GP. Warburg Pincus LLC, a New York limited liability company ("WP LLC"), is the manager of the WP X Funds.
- James C. Neary, the reporting person, a director of the Issuer, is a partner of WP and a Managing Director and Member of WP LLC. As such, Mr. Neary may be deemed to have an indirect pecuniary interest (within the meaning of Rule 16a-1 under the Exchange Act) in an indeterminate portion of the securities reported as beneficially owned by the WP X Funds and WP Co-Invest. Mr. Neary disclaims beneficial ownership of such securities, except to the extent of any direct pecuniary interest therein. Mr. Neary does not directly own any shares of Common Stock of the Issuer.