- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-11-20 16:49:08
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-11-20 16:49:08
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1142596||Nuvasive Inc||NUVA||Surgical & Medical Instruments & Apparatus (3841)||330768598|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1289408||Keith Valentine||7475 Lusk Blvd. |
San Diego CA 92121
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2014-11-18||20,000||$0.00||20,000||$18.31|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Shares directly held by the Reporting Person. The Reporting Person also holds conditional rights to receive or purchase (as appropriate) shares pursuant to previously disclosed Company equity awards.
- Payment of exercise price and tax liability by Issuer's withholding of shares incident to the respective option exercise.
- The sale reported on this Form 4 was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 Trading Plan adopted by the Reporting Person on December 12, 2013, which is intended to comply with Rule 10b5-1.
- Weighted average from 38 transactions with prices ranging from $42.9900 to $43.7800. Upon request by the Commission staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, the Reporting Person will undertake to provide full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- The option, representing a right to purchase a total of 81,534 shares, became exercisable as follows: 25% of the shares vested on January 3, 2007; 1/48th of the remaining shares vested monthly thereafter so that all shares were fully vested as of January 3, 2010, subject to continued employment through each vesting period.