- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-11-06 13:39:58
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-11-06 13:39:58
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1500213||Si Financial Group Inc.||SIFI||Savings Institution, Federally Chartered (6035)||800643149|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1298177||A Rheo Brouillard||803 Main Street |
Willimantic CT 06226
|President & Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2014-11-04||5,784||$11.15||16,612||No||4||P||Indirect||By 401(k)|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||8,217||Indirect||By ESOP|
|Common Stock||4,699||Indirect||By IRA|
|Common Stock||17,500||Indirect||By Performance Stock Award|
|Common Stock||898||Indirect||By Spouse|
|Common Stock||2,659||Indirect||By Spouse's IRA|
|Common Stock||10,000||Indirect||By Stock Award|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Stock Options||$9.40||2012-02-16||2021-02-16||10,000||10,000||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Options||$5.68||2011-02-24||2020-02-24||8,981||8,981||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Options||$11.25||2006-05-17||2015-05-17||89,810||89,810||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Options||$11.01||2013-10-24||2022-10-24||50,000||50,000||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- This form reflects increases in beneficial ownership resulting from exempt acquisitions pursuant to Rule 16b-3(c).
- The performance stock award vests in four equal annual installments commencing on February 26, 2014 and in each case is subject to continued employment with the Company and the achievement of certain performance metrics. If such performance metrics have not been satisfied as of such dates the awards may vest on a subsequent vesting date if the tangible book value of the Company's common stock on that date equals or exceeds the value on the grant date. All unvested award shares after the fourth vesting date will be forfeited.
- Stock Awards granted pursuant to the SI Financial Group, Inc. 2012 Equity Incentive Plan vest in four equal annual installments commencing on October 24, 2013.
- Stock Options granted pursuant to the SI Financial Group, Inc. 2005 Equity Incentive Plan vest in five equal annual installments commencing on February 16, 2012.
- Stock Options granted pursuant to the SI Financial Group, Inc. 2005 Equity Incentive Plan vest in five equal annual installments commencing on February 24, 2011.
- Stock Options granted pursuant to the SI Financial Group, Inc. 2005 Equity Incentive Plan are fully vested and exercisable.
- Stock Options granted pursuant to the SI Financial Group, Inc. 2012 Equity Incentive Plan vest in five equal annual installments commencing on October 24, 2013.