- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-09-12 21:18:09
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-09-12 21:18:09
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|858877||Cisco Systems Inc.||CSCO||Computer Communications Equipment (3576)||770059951|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1511610||Blair Katherine Christie||170 West Tasman Drive |
San Jose CA 95134
|Svp, Chief Marketing Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2014-09-12||50,000||$0.00||50,000||$23.01|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents a restricted stock unit award that vests in four (4) successive equal annual installments, with the first twenty-five percent (25%) of the shares vesting on September 11, 2015.
- Represents settlement of a performance-based restricted stock unit ("PRSU") award granted on September 8, 2011 resulting from the satisfaction of performance metrics during the three-year performance period.
- Represents shares withheld for payment of tax liability arising as a result of the settlement of the PRSU described in footnote 2 and the partial settlement of four (4) restricted stock unit awards originally reported by the reporting person in a Form 3 filed with the Commission on February 3, 2011 and in Forms 4 filed with the Commission on September 9, 2011, September 13, 2012 and September 20, 2013.
- This transaction was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 plan adopted by the reporting person on March 10, 2014.
- This option is immediately exercisable.