- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-09-05 17:50:11
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-09-05 16:50:11
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1326583||Webmd Health Corp.||WBMD||Services-Business Services, Nec (7389)||202783228|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1230612||Herman Sarkowsky||C/o Webmd Health Corp. |
111 Eighth Avenue
New York NY 10011
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2014-09-04||11,110||$0.00||11,110||$44.28|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2014-09-04||11,110||$0.00||11,110||$30.66|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||2,912||Indirect||By SPF Holdings|
- Mr. Sarkowsky received 818 shares of WebMD Common Stock upon net share settlement of his exercise of options to purchase 11,110 shares of WebMD Common Stock, with the remaining 10,292 shares being retained by the issuer to pay the exercise price.
- Mr. Sarkowsky received 3,983 shares of WebMD Common Stock upon net share settlement of his exercise of options to purchase 11,110 shares of WebMD Common Stock, with the remaining 7,127 shares being retained by the issuer to pay the exercise price.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $47.68 to $47.80 inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to WebMD Health Corp., any security holder of WebMD Health Corp., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote (3) to this Form 4.
- Pursuant to the terms of the merger agreement ("Merger Agreement") between HLTH Corporation ("HLTH") and WebMD Health Corp. ("WebMD") dated June 17, 2009, the underlying stock option was automatically granted on October 23, 2009 in exchange for a vested option to purchase 25,000 shares of HLTH common stock with an exercise price of $19.675 per share.
- Pursuant to the terms of the Merger Agreement between HLTH and WebMD dated June 17, 2009, the underlying stock option was automatically granted on October 23, 2009 in exchange for a vested option to purchase 25,000 shares of HLTH common stock with an exercise price of $13.625 per share.