- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-08-25 16:35:14
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-08-25 16:35:14
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|200406||Johnson & Johnson||JNJ||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||221024240|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1385325||J Dominic Caruso||Johnson & Johnson |
One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
New Brunswick NJ 08933
|Vp, Finance; Cfo||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2014-07-31||4||$0.00||72||No||5||J||Indirect||Johnson & Johnson Stock Fund in the 401(k) plan|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||5||J||Indirect||Johnson & Johnson Stock Fund in the 401(k) plan|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Deferred Share Units||Acquisiton||2014-06-30||168||$0.00||168||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2014-08-21||1,510||$0.00||1,510||$66.18|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2014-08-21||28,490||$0.00||28,490||$66.18|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||225||Indirect||ESOP in the 401(k) plan|
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $104.30 to $104.305. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide, upon request, to the SEC staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- Shares accrued due to dividend reinvestment in the Johnson & Johnson Stock Fund under the Johnson & Johnson Savings Plan as of the Plan's most recent reporting date (7/31/2014).
- Shares held by ESOP under the Johnson & Johnson Savings Plan as of Plan's most recent reporting date (7/31/2014).
- Dividends accrued under the Issuer's Executive Income Deferred Plan. Deferred Share Units are to be settled in cash upon the Reporting Person's retirement (with each Deferred Share Unit representing the fair market value of one share of Common Stock on the settlement date).
- Awarded under Issuer's Stock Option Plan and exercisable in full starting one day after the third anniversary of the grant.