- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-07-31 17:09:29
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-07-31 17:09:29
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|319201||Kla Tencor Corp||KLAC||Optical Instruments & Lenses (3827)||042564110|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1207927||T John Dickson||C/o Kla-Tencor Corporation |
One Technology Drive
Milpitas CA 95035
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2014-07-29||1,250||$0.00||1,250||$56.79|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2014-07-29||1,250||$0.00||1,250||$52.84|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||19,975||Indirect||By Trust|
|Common Stock - Restricted Stock Units||1,856||Direct|
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $72.16 to $72.20. The price reported above reflects the weighted-average sales price. The Reporting Person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- Shares held under The Dickson Family Trust Agreement dated October 24, 2006, a trust of which the Reporting Person is a trustee and beneficiary.
- Each restricted stock unit ("RSU") represents a contingent right to receive one share of KLA-Tencor common stock.
- Represents a stock option granted on July 31, 2007, granting the Reporting Person the right to purchase up to 1,250 shares of KLA-Tencor common stock. All of the shares subject to this stock option vested immediately and were exercisable on July 31, 2007.
- Represents a stock option granted on October 30, 2007, granting the Reporting Person the right to purchase up to 1,250 shares of KLA-Tencor common stock. All of the shares subject to this stock option vested immediately and were exercisable on October 30, 2007.