- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-06-25 11:30:27
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-06-25 11:30:27
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1459266||Zs Pharma Inc.||ZSPH||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||263305698|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1198330||P Guy Nohra||508 Wrangler Drive, Suite 100 |
Coppell TX 75019
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2014-06-23||3,030,090||$0.00||3,030,090||No||4||C||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2014-06-23||200,000||$18.00||3,230,090||No||4||P||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Series C Preferred Stock||Disposition||2014-06-23||2,849,703||$0.00||2,849,703||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Series D Preferred Stock||Disposition||2014-06-23||180,387||$0.00||180,387||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Consists of (a) 2,849,703 shares of common stock which were issued upon conversion of 2,849,703 shares of Series C Preferred stock and (b) 180,387 shares of common stock which were issued upon conversion of 180,387 shares of Series D Preferred stock.
- Converted upon consummation of the initial public offering on a one-to-one conversion basis.
- Alta Partners VIII, L.P. ("APVIII") is the holder of record of the securities. Alta Partners Management VIII, LLC ("APMVIII") is the general partner of APVIII. Guy Nohra, Daniel Janney and Farah Champsi are managing directors of APMVIII and exercise shared voting and investment power with respect to the shares owned by APVIII. Each of the reporting persons disclaims beneficial ownership of such securities, except to the extent of his, her or its proportionate pecuniary interest therein.
- APVIII purchased 200,000 shares of common stock in the initial public offering.
- Consists of (a) 2,849,703 shares of common stock which were issued upon conversion of 2,849,703 shares of Series C Preferred stock, (b) 180,387 shares of common stock which were issued upon conversion of 180,387 shares of Series D Preferred stock, and (c) 200,000 shares of common stock purchased in the initial public offering.