- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-06-20 17:32:05
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-06-20 17:32:05
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1224133||Marchex Inc||MCHX||Services-Business Services, Nec (7389)||352194038|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1282317||A Michael Arends||520 Pike Street |
Seattle WA 98101
|Chief Financial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class B Common Stock||Acquisiton||2014-06-18||28,399||$4.63||425,784||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class B Common Stock||Acquisiton||2014-06-18||71,601||$4.89||497,385||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2014-06-18||100,000||$11.25||397,385||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class B Common Stock||Acquisiton||2014-06-20||8,400||$0.00||405,785||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2014-06-20||3,524||$11.47||402,261||No||4||F||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class B Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2014-06-18||28,399||$0.00||28,399||$4.63|
|Class B Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2014-06-18||71,601||$0.00||71,601||$4.89|
|Class B Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2014-06-20||8,400||$0.00||8,400||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class B Common Stock||18,100||Indirect||By IRA|
|Class B Common Stock||6,500||Indirect||By IRA for Diana Arends|
|Class B Common Stock||10,500||Indirect||By Trust for Nicole Marie|
- The sales reported on this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10(b)5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person in 2014 and which such Rule 10(b)5-1 trading plan shall terminate on the earlier of all shares having been sold thereunder or December 31, 2015.
- Restricted stock unit award effective December 20, 2011 (the "RSU Grant Date"). Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of the Corporation's Class B Common Stock upon satisfaction of the vesting considerations. The restricted stock units have been issued in three separate tranches, representing approximately 32% ("Tranche A"), 33% ("Tranche B") and 35% ("Tranche C"), respectively, of such award. Such restricted stock units shall vest on the later of (a) the twelve month anniversary of the RSU Grant Date (Tranche A), the twenty-one month anniversary of the RSU Grant Date (Tranche B) or the thirty month anniversary of the RSU Grant Date (Tranche C), and (b) the last day of the first 20 consecutive trading day period after the RSU Grant Date during which the average closing price of the Corporation's Class B Common Stock over such period is equal to or greater than $8.00 (Tranche A), $8.50 (Tranche B) or $9.00 (Tranche C).
- Exempt disposition to the Issuer under Rule 16b-3(e) to satisfy tax withholding obligations arising out of the vesting of restricted stock units.
- Reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership.
- Immediate exercisability.