- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-01-05 20:35:46
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-01-05 20:35:46
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|916235||Sonic Solutions||SNIC||Services-Computer Integrated Systems Design (7373)||930925818|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1326409||C David Habiger||C/o Sonic Solutions, 7250 Redwood Blvd. |
Novato CA 94945
|President And Ceo||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-01-03||2,064||$4.82||2,064||No||4||M||Indirect||By Trust|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2011-01-03||2,064||$14.77||0||No||4||S||Indirect||By Trust|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2011-01-04||540||$4.82||540||No||4||M||Indirect||By Trust|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2011-01-04||540||$14.92||0||No||4||S||Indirect||By Trust|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-01-03||2,064||$0.00||2,064||$4.82|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2011-01-04||540||$0.00||540||$4.82|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- Shares owned by Sharon M. Habiger Trust dated November 17, 2000, a revocable trust established by David C. Habiger and Sharon M. Habiger, husband and wife. Mr.and Mrs. Habiger are joint tenants and each has power to vote and dispose of any and all securities held by the trust.
- These shares being sold pursuant to Habiger Trust 10b5-1 plan.
- Average price of multiple open market transactions during the day. Purchase prices for individual transactions ranged from $14.75 to $14.78.
- The underlying stock option vests monthly over four years commencing on October 28, 2009, and are subject to change of control vesting per standard company policy for executive officers and directors.
- Average price of multiple open market transactions during the day. Purchase prices for individual transactions ranged from $14.91 to $14.93.