- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-12-22 15:13:38
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-12-22 15:13:38
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1060232||Collective Brands Inc.||PSS||Retail-Shoe Stores (5661)||431813160|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1224121||J Darrel Pavelka||3231 S.e. Sixth Avenue |
Topeka KS 66607
|Executive Vice President||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option||Disposition||2010-12-21||6,500||$0.00||6,500||$14.41|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option||Disposition||2010-12-21||9,900||$0.00||9,900||$16.19|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||22,956||Indirect||Shares held in trust and 401(k)|
- Includes approximately 7,485 shares are held under the Collective Brands, Inc. Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- The reporting person holds approximately 8,425 shares indirectly under the Payless ShoeSource, Inc. 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan (the "Plan") based on a statement provided by the Plan Administrator. Because the Common Stock Fund under the Plan holds both cash and Payless Common Stock, the actual number of shares allocable to each participant's accounts varies from statement to statement.
- 14,531 shares held in Trust in Spouse's Name
- Grant of an option to buy 6,500 shares of common stock under the 1996 Payless ShoeSource, Inc. Stock Incentive Plan which provides for tax withholding rights under Rule 16b-3. 2,166 shares of the option vested on May 23, 2004; 2,167 shares of the option vested on May 23, 2005 and 2,167 shares of the option vested on May 23, 2006.
- Grant of an option to buy 9,900 shares of common stock under the 1996 Payless ShoeSource, Inc. Stock Incentive Plan which provides for tax withholding rights under Rule 16b-3. 3,300 shares of the option vested on May 31, 2005; 3,300 shares of the option vested on May 31, 2006 and 3,300 shares of the option vested on May 31, 2007.