- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-12-14 21:16:38
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-12-14 21:16:38
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|47217||Hewlett Packard Co||HPQ||Computer & Office Equipment (3570)||941081436|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1275939||Perez Marcela Alonso De||C/o Hewlett-Packard Company |
3000 Hanover Street
Palo Alto CA 94304
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2010-12-10||4,547||$0.00||4,547||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Acquisiton||2010-12-10||10,624||$0.00||10,624||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||46,623||Indirect||Merrill Lynch Joint Account|
- The sale reported in this Form 4 was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on 11/29/10.
- There is no reportable change since the last filing. This is a reiteration of holdings only.
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of HP common stock.
- As previously reported, on 12/10/09 the reporting person was granted 9,030 restricted stock units ("RSUs"), 4,515 of which vested on 12/10/10 and 4,515 of which will vest on 12/10/11. Dividend equivalent rights accrue with respect to these RSUs when and as dividends are paid on HP common stock. The number of derivative securities in column 5 includes 31.2 vested dividend equivalent rights and a deminimus adjustment of 0.8000 due to fractional rounding of the dividend equivalent rights.
- On 12/10/10 the reporting person was granted 10,624 restricted stock units ("RSUs"), 5,312 of which will vest on each of 12/10/11 and 12/10/12. Dividend equivalent rights accrue with respect to these RSUs when and as dividends are paid on HP common stock.