- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-12-14 16:45:36
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-12-14 16:45:36
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1064728||Peabody Energy Corp||BTU||Bituminous Coal & Lignite Surface Mining (1221)||134004153|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1213886||A Richard Navarre||701 Market Street |
St. Louis MO 63101-1826
|Pres & Chief Comm. Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2010-12-10||65,025||$0.00||65,025||$39.81|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2010-12-10||37,693||$0.00||37,693||$34.96|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2010-12-10||25,751||$0.00||25,751||$26.84|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||120,900||Indirect||By Family Trust|
- This exercise/sale was effected pursuant to a pre-existing Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person.
- This represents the weighted average sale price for the shares. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $60.88 to $61.08 per share, inclusive. The reporting person will provide upon request by the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- This represents the weighted average sale price for the shares. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $61.09 to $62.08 per share, inclusive. The reporting person will provide upon request by the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Not applicable.
- Does not include employee stock options with different expiration dates and exercise prices.
- 18,846 options vested on January 3, 2009 and 18,847 options vested on January 3, 2010.