Dear Valued Visitor,

We have noticed that you are using an ad blocker software.

Although advertisements on the web pages may degrade your experience, our business certainly depends on them and we can only keep providing you high-quality research based articles as long as we can display ads on our pages.

To view this article, you can disable your ad blocker and refresh this page or simply login.

We only allow registered users to use ad blockers. You can sign up for free by clicking here or you can login if you are already a member.

Filing Details

Accession Number:
0001181431-10-060997
Form Type:
4
Zero Holdings:
No
Publication Time:
2010-12-13 14:20:22
Reporting Period:
2010-12-09
Filing Date:
2010-12-13
Accepted Time:
2010-12-13 14:20:22
SEC Url:
Form 4 Filing
Issuer
Cik Name Symbol Sector (SIC) IRS No
1371217 Enteromedics Inc ETRM Electromedical & Electrotherapeutic Apparatus (3845) 000000000
Insiders
Cik Name Reported Address Insider Title Director Officer Large Shareholder Other
1243513 B Mark Knudson 2800 Patton Road
St. Paul MN 55113
Chrmn, Pres & Ceo Yes Yes No No
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Remaning Holdings Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
Common Stock Acquisiton 2010-12-09 25,000 $1.74 57,571 No 4 P Indirect Revocable Trust 2003
Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
No 4 P Indirect Revocable Trust 2003
Reported Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Sec. Type Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Amount - 2 Price - 2
Common Stock Warrant (Common Stock) Acquisiton 2010-12-09 25,000 $0.01 25,000 $2.19
Remaning Holdings Exercise Date Expiration Date Equity Swap Involved Transaction Form Type Transaction Code Nature of Ownership
25,000 No 4 P Direct
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
Sec. Name Remaning Holdings Nature of Ownership Explanation
Common Stock 1,382 Indirect Spouse Revocable Trust
Common Stock 3,215 Indirect Family Limited Partnership
Reported Derivative Holdings
Sec. Name Sec. Type Price Date Expiration Date Amount Remaning Holdings Nature of Ownership
Common Stock Stock Option (right to buy) $2.76 2004-08-16 2014-08-16 11,575 11,575 Direct
Common Stock Stock Option (right to buy) $2.76 2015-04-27 7,915 7,915 Direct
Common Stock Stock Option (right to buy) $2.76 2007-04-20 2016-04-20 6,776 6,776 Direct
Common Stock Stock Option (right to buy) $1.90 2010-10-29 2017-10-29 33,432 33,432 Direct
Common Stock Warrants (right to buy) $23.68 2010-11-13 337 337 Indirect
Common Stock Warrants (right to buy) $23.68 2010-11-13 169 169 Indirect
Common Stock Stock Option (right to buy) $1.90 2010-10-29 2017-10-29 25,902 25,902 Direct
Common Stock Stock Option (right to buy) $1.90 2010-10-29 2017-10-29 44,131 44,131 Direct
Common Stock Warrant (Right to Buy) $8.28 2009-08-24 2013-02-24 5,498 5,498 Indirect
Common Stock Stock Option (right to buy) $1.90 2010-10-29 2017-10-29 50,472 50,472 Direct
Common Stock Stock Option (right to buy) $3.78 2009-11-18 2019-11-18 20,833 20,833 Direct
Expiration Date Amount Remaning Holdings Nature of Ownership
2014-08-16 11,575 11,575 Direct
2015-04-27 7,915 7,915 Direct
2016-04-20 6,776 6,776 Direct
2017-10-29 33,432 33,432 Direct
2010-11-13 337 337 Indirect
2010-11-13 169 169 Indirect
2017-10-29 25,902 25,902 Direct
2017-10-29 44,131 44,131 Direct
2013-02-24 5,498 5,498 Indirect
2017-10-29 50,472 50,472 Direct
2019-11-18 20,833 20,833 Direct
Footnotes
  1. 32,968 shares vest immediately, of the remaining shares 25% vest on the first anniversary of the date of grant and thereafter at 1/36th per month for 36 months, beginning the date shown.
  2. Currently 100% vested in accordance with achievement of milestone vesting terms.
  3. Vests 25% on the first anniversary of the date of grant and 1/36th per month for 36 months thereafter, beginning the date shown.
  4. Immediately exercisable.
  5. 25% vests immediately and the remaining 75% vests on 11/15/2010; 100% of unvested shares become vested upon change in control.
  6. Options vest 33% on date noted and thereafter at 1/24th per month.
  7. Warrant becomes exercisable 181 days from the date of issuance at close of offering.
  8. Warrant expires five years from the date it becomes exercisable.