- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-04-21 16:02:04
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-04-21 16:02:04
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1108827||Qep Resources Inc.||QEP||Crude Petroleum & Natural Gas (1311)||870287750|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1391454||L Abigail Jones||1050 17Th Street, Suite 500 |
Denver CO 80265
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Phantom Stock Units||Phantom Stock Units||$0.00||7,440||7,440||Direct|
|Phantom Stock Units||Phantom Stock Units||$0.00||2,795||2,795||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option||$27.55||2013-03-05||2017-03-05||0||4,800||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option||$23.98||2012-03-05||2016-03-05||0||9,000||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option||$39.07||2014-03-05||2018-02-25||3,598||3,598||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option||$30.90||2019-02-13||4,899||4,899||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option||$30.12||2020-02-13||4,896||4,896||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Option||$31.74||2021-02-13||3,634||3,634||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Disposition of these shares was pursuant to a 10b5-1 plan.
- These phantom stock units are associated with QEP's Long Term Cash Incentive Plan.
- Phantom stock units will be payable in cash on the date of, or at a designated anniversary date following, the first to occur of the reporting person's (i) distribution election date which is not earlier than two years from the plan year (ii) separation from service from QEP (subject to 6-month delay if necessary to comply with IRC 409A), (iii) death or (iv) disability, pursuant to the QEP Resources, Inc. Deferred Compensation Wrap Plan. This total includes shares attributable to the 401(k) supplemental program of the Deferred Compensation Wrap Plan. Consequently, share totals may change without any visible activity.
- The option vests in three annual installments beginning on March 5, 2013, subject to accelerated vesting upon the occurrence of certain events as set forth in the award agreement.
- The option vests in three annual installments beginning on March 5, 2014, subject to accelerated vesting upon the occurrence of certain events as set forth in the award agreement.
- The option vests in three annual installments beginning on March 5, 2015, subject to accelerated vesting upon the occurrence of certain events as set forth in the award agreement.