- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-04-03 17:06:25
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-04-03 17:06:25
- Original Submission Date:
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1287701||Gramercy Property Trust Inc.||GPT||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||061722127|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1298926||Allan Baum||C/o Gramercy Property Trust Inc., |
521 5Th Avenue
New York NY 10175
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Options (Right to Buy)||Acquisiton||2014-01-02||5,000||$0.00||5,000||$5.79|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||Acquisiton||2014-01-02||1,500||$0.00||1,500||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock||Acquisiton||2014-01-02||3,696||$5.75||3,696||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- This amendment to the Form 4 is being filed to correct the amount listed in this Column 5 of Table 1. The amount in the original Form 4 (181,345) was erroneously calculated using the amount of shares of Phantom Stock (instead of Common Stock) held by the reporting person.
- This amendment to the Form 4 is being filed to correct the amount listed in this Column 5 of Table 1. The amount in the original Form 4 (181,209) was erroneously calculated using the amount of shares of Phantom Stock (instead of Common Stock) held by the reporting person. This erroneously reduced amount of shares of Phantom Stock was also reflected in a subsequent Form 4 of the reporting person filed on January 6, 2014.
- This option grant vests immediately.
- 1 for 1.
- This grant includes 1,500 restricted units that will vest annually in three equal installments commencing January 2, 2015.
- The phantom stock units become payable in common stock (or in certain cases in cash) upon (unless the reporting person elects otherwise in accordance with the documents governing the applicable program) the earlier of (i) the January 1 coincident with or next following the earlier of (A) the reporting person's ceasing to be a director, and (B) the reporting person's death, and (ii) a change of control of the Company (as determined under such governing documents). In addition, the reporting person may be permitted to elect to receive distributions (i) for certain unforeseeable emergencies and (ii) in the form of installment payments.
- As referenced in footnote (2), this amount of shares of Phantom Stock represents the correct amount for this column for the Form 4 filed by the reporting person on January 6, 2014.