- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-03-27 19:55:20
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-03-27 19:55:20
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|719955||Williams Sonoma Inc||WSM||Retail-Home Furniture, Furnishings & Equipment Stores (5700)||942203880|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1521539||Sandra Stangl||3250 Van Ness Ave. |
San Francisco CA 94109
|President Pottery Barn Brands||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2014-03-25||25,000||$0.00||25,000||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||5,554||Indirect||By Managed Account|
- Represents the number of shares withheld upon vesting of restricted stock units to cover tax withholding obligations.
- Reflects the weighted average price as the shares were sold in multiple transactions. The per share transaction price ranged from $65.88 to $66.56. The reporting person undertakes to provide upon request by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Represents the number of shares held by the reporting person in the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Stock Fund under the Williams-Sonoma, Inc. 401(k) Plan, based on a statement dated March 25, 2014.
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of WSM common stock.
- The restricted stock units vested fully on March 25, 2014. Dividend equivalent payments are accrued and paid upon vesting of these shares.
- The restricted stock units are cancelled upon vesting and delivery of shares of WSM common stock.