Dear Valued Visitor,

We have noticed that you are using an ad blocker software.

Although advertisements on the web pages may degrade your experience, our business certainly depends on them and we can only keep providing you high-quality research based articles as long as we can display ads on our pages.

To view this article, you can disable your ad blocker and refresh this page or simply login.

We only allow registered users to use ad blockers. You can sign up for free by clicking here or you can login if you are already a member.

Filing Details

Accession Number:
Form Type:
Zero Holdings:
Publication Time:
2014-03-26 20:07:45
Reporting Period:
Filing Date:
Accepted Time:
2014-03-26 20:07:45
SEC Url:
Form 4 Filing
Cik Name Symbol Sector (SIC) IRS No
1314223 Amber Road Inc. AMBR Services-Prepackaged Software (7372) 222590301
Cik Name Reported Address Insider Title Director Officer Large Shareholder Other
1602268 S Michael Byrnes C/o Amber Road, Inc.
One Meadowlands Plaza
East Rutherford NJ 07073
Vice President, Marketing No Yes No No
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Remaning Holdings Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value Per Share Acquisiton 2014-03-26 16,700 $2.31 16,700 No 4 M Direct
Common Stock, $0.001 Par Value Per Share Disposition 2014-03-26 16,700 $13.00 0 No 4 S Direct
Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
No 4 M Direct
No 4 S Direct
Reported Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Sec. Type Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Amount - 2 Price - 2
Common Stock Employee Stock Option (right to buy) Acquisiton 2014-03-26 16,700 $0.00 16,700 $2.31
Remaning Holdings Exercise Date Expiration Date Equity Swap Involved Transaction Form Type Transaction Code Nature of Ownership
50,100 2021-01-19 No 4 M Direct
  1. This option was granted on January 20, 2011 and vests over four years with 25% vesting on the one year anniversary of the date of grant and the remaining 75% vesting quarterly in equal installments over the next three years.