- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-03-07 19:47:40
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-03-07 19:47:40
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|874866||Corvel Corp||CRVL||Insurance Agents, Brokers & Service (6411)||330282651|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1337112||R Scott Mccloud||2010 Main Street Suite 600 |
Irvine CA 92614
|Chief Financial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2014-03-05||562||$0.00||562||$12.71|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2014-03-05||2,400||$0.00||2,400||$14.46|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||1,342||Indirect||by Spouse|
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $47.68 to $48.27, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to CorVel Corporation, any security holder of CorVel Corporation, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnotes (1) and (2) of this Form 4.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $47.68 to $48.18, inclusive.
- Shares acquired under the Issuer's Employee Stock Purchase Plan in a transaction exempt under SEC Rule 16b-3 (c)
- Denise McCloud, former employee of CorVel Corporation and the spouse of Mr. McCloud, acquired shares through Company's Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Mr. McCloud is reporting the indirect ownership of the shares held by Denise McCloud.
- Exercisable as to 25% of shares one year following grant date with the remaining shares exercisable in 36 equal monthly installments thereafter.
- Option will vest based on achievement of certain performance criteria relating to earnings growth.