- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-03-05 11:54:04
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-03-05 11:54:04
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|884905||Praxair Inc||PX||Industrial Inorganic Chemicals (2810)||061249050|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1018660||T Wayne Smith||C/o Praxair, Inc. |
39 Old Ridgebury Road
Danbury CT 06810-5113
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2014-03-04||3,885||$0.00||3,885||$83.89|
|Common Stock||Stock Options (right to buy)||Disposition||2014-03-04||1,534||$0.00||1,534||$60.92|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Deferred Stock Units||$0.00||24,582||24,582||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Includes shares of unvested restricted stock units and shares acquired upon dividend reinvestment under the Praxair Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan..
- The $131.27 price reported is the weighted average sale price. The sale prices ranged from $131.26 to $131.274 per share. Upon request of the SEC Staff, Praxair, Inc. or a security holder of Praxair, Inc., the reporting person will provide full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- The $131.26 price reported is the weighted average sale price. The sale prices ranged from $131.248 to $131.27 per share. Upon request of the SEC Staff, Praxair, Inc. or a security holder of Praxair, Inc., the reporting person will provide full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- This option became exercisable in three (3) equal annual installments beginning on the first anniversary of the date of grant.
- Conversion to Praxair Common Stock is on a 1-for-1 basis.
- Deferred stock units acquired by the reporting person under the Praxair, Inc. Director's Fees Deferral Plan and are to be settled in Praxair Common Stock upon the reporting person's retirement or termination of service.