- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-03-04 20:01:25
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-03-04 20:01:25
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|69499||Mylan Inc.||MYL||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||251211621|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1534275||Anthony Mauro||1000 Mylan Blvd |
Canonsburg PA 15317
|President, North America||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2014-03-02||1,269||$0.00||1,269||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Performance Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2014-03-02||5,379||$0.00||5,379||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Stock Option Right to Buy||Disposition||2014-03-03||20,000||$0.00||20,000||$23.44|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||5,574||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
- Represents withholding of shares for the tax liability associated with the vesting of a portion of the restricted stock units (RSUs) granted on March 2, 2011.
- Represents withholding of shares for the tax liability associated with the vesting of the performance restricted stock units (PRSUs) granted on March 2, 2011.
- Represents the weighted average price of the reporting person's disposition of shares in transactions ranging from $54.80 to $54.85.
- The reporting person undertakes to provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in footnote 3 to this Form 4.
- Each RSU represents the right to receive one share of Mylan Inc. common stock. The award fully vested on March 2, 2014.
- Each PRSU represents the right to receive one share of Mylan Inc. common stock. The PRSUs were initially granted on March 2, 2011, subject to the attainment of previously established three-year performance goals and a vesting period. The PRSUs fully vested on March 2, 2014.
- Two-thirds of the options vested in equal installments on February 22, 2013 and 2014. The remainder of the options will vest on February 22, 2015.