- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-02-26 11:03:35
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-02-26 11:03:35
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1324132||Muhtar Ahmet Kent||The Coca-Cola Company |
One Coca-Cola Plaza
Atlanta GA 30313
|Chairman & Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Acquisiton||2014-02-25||10,500||$37.91||262,118||No||4||P||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||134,000||Indirect||By Wife's Trust|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||129,000||Indirect||By Trust|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||72,498||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock, $.25 Par Value||Hypothetical Shares||$0.00||50,714||50,714||Indirect|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The price is the weighted average purchase price of the aggregate number of shares that were purchased by the reporting person. These shares were purchased in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $37.905 to $37.91. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price.
- These shares are held in trust for the benefit of the reporting person and his children. An independent trust company is trustee of the trust.
- These shares are held in trust for the benefit of the reporting person's wife and children. An independent trust company is trustee of the trust. The filing of this report is not an admission that the reporting person is the beneficial owner of these shares for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.
- Shares credited to my account under The Coca-Cola Company 401(k) Plan, as of February 24, 2014.
- Each hypothetical share is equal to one share of Common Stock of The Coca-Cola Company.
- There is no data applicable with respect to the hypothetical shares.
- As of February 24, 2014.