- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-02-04 21:05:35
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-02-04 21:05:35
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|936468||Lockheed Martin Corp||LMT||Guided Missiles & Space Vehicles & Parts (3760)||521893632|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1524478||R Kenneth Possenriede||6801 Rockledge Drive |
Bethesda MD 20817
|Vice President & Treasurer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right-to-buy)||Disposition||2014-01-31||5,573||$0.00||5,573||$82.01|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right-to-buy)||Disposition||2014-01-31||4,254||$0.00||4,254||$79.60|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2014-01-31||2,097||$0.00||2,097||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||560||Indirect||Lockheed Martin Salaried Savings Plan|
- Each restricted stock unit granted on January 31, 2011 was the economic equivalent of one share of LMT common stock.
- Disposition to the Issuer of shares to satisfy the reporting person's tax withholding obligation upon vesting of restricted stock units exempt under Rule 16(b)-3.
- The price represents the weighted average sale price for multiple transactions reported on this line. Sale prices ranged from $147.00 to $147.37. Reporting Person will provide, upon request by the Commission staff, the Issuer, or a security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate sales price.
- End of period holdings include additional shares acquired through dividend reinvestment.
- Shares previously acquired under the Lockheed Martin Salaried Savings Plan exempt under Section 16(b) which will be settled upon the reporting person's retirement or termination of service, and additional shares acquired through dividend reinvestment.
- The options vest over three years, one-third on each of the first, second and third anniversaries of the grant date, beginning on the date exercisable.