- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2014-01-08 17:56:09
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2014-01-08 17:56:09
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|61986||Manitowoc Co Inc||MTW||Construction Machinery & Equip (3531)||390448110|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1205092||E Glen Tellock||2400 S. 44Th Street |
Manitowoc WI 54220
|President And Ceo||No||No||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||050305EmpStockOption (rtb)||Disposition||2014-01-07||66,256||$0.00||66,256||$10.14|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||1,500||Indirect||By Daughter (L)|
|Common Stock||17,327||Indirect||RSVP 401k Plan|
|Common Stock||1,000||Indirect||By Daughter (M)|
- The reporting person no longer has a reportable beneficial interest in 1,500 shares of common stock owned by his daughter and included in the reporting person's prior ownership reports.
- Net increase of 50.4160 shares between 12/31/11 and 12/31/12 under the Company's 401(k) plan, due to acquisitions of shares, plan maintenance fees and required plan forfeitures and withdrawals under IRC safe harbor rules, all of which are exempt from Section 16(b) pursuant to rule 16b-3 and exempt from reporting pursuant to rule 16a-3(f)(1)(i)(B).
- Acquisition by the reporting person's spouse as custodian for daughter (M) under the Wisconsin Uniform Transfer to Minors Act.
- Weighted average price of shares sold with sales ranging from a low of $22.70 to a high of $23.31.
- Shares sold for tax planning purposes under a rule 10b5-1 plan established by the reporting person.