- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-12-23 19:58:36
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-12-23 19:58:36
- Original Submission Date:
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1432754||Cig Wireless Corp.||CIGW||Communications Services, Nec (4899)||680672900|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|932115||Jeffrey Tannenbaum||505 Fifth Avenue |
New York NY 10017
|1056491||Fir Tree Inc.||505 Fifth Avenue |
New York NY 10017
|1357858||Camellia Partners, Llc||51 Bedford Road |
Suites 3 And 4
Katonah NY 10536
|1357859||Andrew Fredman||7301 Sw 5Th Court |
South Miami FL 33143
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Series A-1 Non-Convertible Preferred Stock||Acquisiton||2013-12-18||5,362||$0.00||355,069||No||4||J||Indirect||See Footnotes|
|Series A-1 Non-Convertible Preferred Stock||Acquisiton||2013-12-18||60,000||$100.00||415,069||No||4||P||Indirect||See Footnotes|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- This Form 4/A is being filed to amend the disclosures in Column 1 of Table I of the Form 4 filed by the Reporting Persons on December 20, 2013 to correct a typographical error and reflect that the shares acquired on December 18, 2013 were shares of Series A-1 Non-Convertible Preferred Stock.
- CIG Wireless Corp. (the "Issuer") issued to Fir Tree Capital Opportunity (LN) Master Fund, L.P., a Cayman Islands exempted limited partnership ("Fir Tree Capital") and Fir Tree REF III Tower LLC, a Delaware limited liability company ("Fir Tree REF III"), in lieu of cash dividends of $525,997.65 for the quarter ended September 30, 2013, 5,259.98 shares of Series A-1 Preferred Stock; and (ii) 444,406 shares of Series A-2 Preferred Stock (collectively, referred to herein as the "Dividend Shares"). In addition, on December 18, 2013, the Issuer also issued to Fir Tree Capital and Fir Tree REF III an aggregate of 102.48 shares of Series A-1 Preferred Stock and 88 shares of Series A-2 Preferred Stock to satisfy any accrued dividends accrued on the Dividend Shares for the period from October 1, 2013 through the date such Dividend Shares were issued on December 18, 2013.
- The filing of this Form 4 shall not be construed as an admission that Camellia Partners, LLC, Fir Tree, Inc., Jeffrey Tannenbaum or Andrew Fredman (collectively, the "Reporting Persons") is or was for the purposes of Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, or otherwise the beneficial owner of any of the shares of Common Stock, par value $0.00001 per share (the "Common Stock"), Series A-1 Non-Convertible Preferred Stock, par value $0.00001 per share (the "Series A-1 Preferred Stock"), or Series A-2 Convertible Preferred Stock, par value $0.00001 per share (the "Series A-2 Preferred Stock"), of the Issuer owned by Fir Tree Capital or Fir Tree REF III. Pursuant to Rule 16a-1, the Reporting Persons disclaim such beneficial ownership.
- Camellia Partners, LLC, the general partner of Fir Tree Capital and Fir Tree, Inc. and Fir Tree REF III, hold indirectly the Series A-1 Preferred Stock and Series A-2 Preferred Stock through the account of Fir Tree Capital and Fir Tree REF III, respectively; Jeffrey Tannenbaum, a principal of Camellia Partners, LLC and the principal of Fir Tree, Inc., and Andrew Fredman, a principal of Camellia Partners, LLC , at the time of the transaction, controlled the disposition and voting of the Series A-1 Preferred Stock and Series A-2 Preferred Stock. Camellia Partners, LLC receives performance-based allocation and Fir Tree, Inc. receives an asset-based fee from Fir Tree Capital and Fir Tree REF III.