- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-06-25 13:00:00
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-06-25 14:16:51
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|913590||Clst Holdings Inc.||CLHI||Wholesale-Electronic Parts & Equipment, Nec (5065)||752479727|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1423093||David Sandberg||654 Broadway |
New York NY 10012
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock ($.01 Par Value)||Acquisiton||2010-06-23||260,000||$0.18||260,000||No||4||P||Direct|
|Common Stock ($.01 Par Value)||Disposition||2010-06-23||260,000||$0.18||0||No||4||P||Indirect||By the Bear Market Opportunity Fund, LP|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||P||Indirect||By the Bear Market Opportunity Fund, LP|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock ($.01 Par Value)||4,561,554||Indirect||By David Sandberg|
- This report is filed to disclose the change in the form of the ownership of the indicated securities from indirect to direct. There has been no change in the aggregate number of shares held by the filing persons.
- Red Oak Partners, LLC ("ROP") serves as the general partner of The Red Oak Fund, LP, a Delaware limited partnership (the "Fund"), the direct owner of the subject securities. David Sandberg is the managing member of ROP and the Fund's portfolio manager.
- ROP serves as a general partner of Pinnacle Partners, LLC, a Colorado limited liability limited company ("Pinnacle Partners"). Pinnacle Partners manages Pinnacle Fund, LLLP, a Colorado limited liability limited partnership ("Pinnacle Fund"), the direct owner of the subject securities.
- ROP is the investment advisor to Bear Market Opportunity Fund, L.P., the direct owner of the subject securities, and exercises investment control over the subject securities. David Sandberg is the managing member of ROP and is the portfolio manager of the Bear Market Opportunity Fund, L.P.
- Each Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of all securities reported herein, except to the extent of their pecuniary interest therein, if any, and this report shall not be deemed an admission that such Reporting Person is the beneficial owner of the shares for purposes of Section 16 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 or for any other purpose.