- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-05-17 13:00:00
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-05-17 17:11:23
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1279228||Atlas Energy Inc.||ATLS||Natural Gas Transmission (4922)||510404430|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1228769||E Edward Cohen||1845 Walnut Street, 10Th Floor |
Philadelphia PA 19103
|Chairman & Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2010-05-13||20,000||$0.00||1,324,869||No||4||S||Indirect||By Foundation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2010-05-14||20,000||$0.00||1,304,869||No||4||S||Indirect||By Foundation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2010-05-17||20,000||$0.00||1,284,869||No||4||S||Indirect||By Foundation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||643,000||Indirect||By Partnership|
|Common Stock||141,377||Indirect||By Trust|
|Common Stock||129,295||Indirect||By Spouse Trust|
|Common Stock||14,422||Indirect||By Family Trust|
|Common Stock||50,454||Indirect||By Spouse IRA|
|Common Stock||110,713||Indirect||By IRA|
|Common Stock||219,381||Indirect||By ESOP|
|Common Stock||49,459||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
- On May 13, 2010, the reporting person sold, in multiple transactions, a total of 20,000 shares of Atlas Energy, Inc. (the "Company") common stock at prices ranging from $33.68 to $33.69.
- The reporting person is a co-trustee of Arete Foundation, a charitable foundation. The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership to these shares.
- On May 14, 2010, the reporting person sold, in multiple transactions, a total of 20,000 shares of the Company's common stock at prices ranging from$32.48 to $32.67.
- On May 17, 2010, the reporting person sold, in multiple transactions, a total of 20,000 shares of the Company's common stock at prices ranging from $32.30 to $32.38.
- The reporting person and his spouse are the sole shareholders, officers and directors of the corporate general partner of Solomon Investment Partnership, L.P., a limited partnership, and are the sole limited partners of the partnership.