- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-04-21 13:00:00
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-04-21 15:22:37
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|883943||Christopher & Banks Corp||CBK||Retail-Women's Clothing Stores (5621)||061195422|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1438643||A Gary Thompson||2400 Xenium Lane North |
Plymouth MN 55441
|Svp, Store Operations||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Acquisiton||2010-04-19||22,400||$10.80||22,400||$10.80|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2010-04-21||3,500||$0.00||3,500||$6.80|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2010-04-21||7,000||$0.00||7,000||$4.18|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||$6.80||2009-06-30||2018-06-30||10,500||10,500||Direct|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||$4.18||2010-04-13||2019-04-13||35,000||35,000||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- On June 30, 2008, the reporting person was granted an option to exercise 10,500 shares of Common Stock. The option vests equally in three annual installments beginning on June 30, 2009.
- On April 13, 2009, the reporting person was granted an option to exercise 35,000 shares of Common Stock. The option vests equally in five annual installments of 7,000 shares beginning on April 13, 2010.
- On April 19, 2010, the reporting person was granted an option to exercise 22,400 shares of Common Stock. The option vests in three annual installments of 7,466 shares on April 19, 2011, 7,467 shares on April 19, 2012 and 7,467 shares on April 19, 2013.
- On April 19, 2010, the reporting person was granted 8,000 shares of Common Stock pursuant to a Restricted Stock Agreement. The shares are subject to forfeiture and are scheduled to vest as to one-third of the shares on each of April 19, 2011, April 19, 2012 and April 19, 2013, pursuant to the terms of the Restricted Stock Agreement.
- On April 19, 2010, the reporting person was granted 6,400 shares of Common Stock pursuant to a Restricted Stock Agreement. All or a portion of the shares are subject to forfeiture based on pre-determined corporate financial performance criteria for fiscal year 2011. Following the completion of fiscal 2011, a determination will be made if the threshold financial performance criteria have been met or exceeded. If the threshold level of performance is not met, all of the Restricted Stock is forfeited. To the extent that the performance-based restrictions lapse as to some or all of the Restricted Stock, then the shares vest as follows: (i) one-third as of the date the performance-based restrictions lapse and (ii) one-third each on April 19, 2012 and April 19, 2013.
- The price reported is the weighted average sale price for the transactions reported. The prices received ranged from $10.54 to $10.72. The reporting person will provide to the issuer, a security holder of the issuer, or the SEC staff, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range.
- This number includes restricted stock awards.