- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-04-30 13:00:00
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-04-30 11:35:31
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|783280||Duke Realty Corp||DRE||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||351740409|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1024244||Geoffrey Button||The Mill House |
Wiltshire, X0 SP3 6LY
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock Units||Acquisiton||2010-04-28||303||$13.20||303||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options-Right to Buy||$24.26||2011-01-31||2,573||2,573||Direct|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options-Right to Buy||$22.68||2012-01-30||2,573||2,573||Direct|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options-Right to Buy||$24.19||2013-01-29||2,573||2,573||Direct|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options-Right to Buy||$31.58||2014-01-28||2,573||2,573||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The Stock Options vested annually at a rate of 20% per year and were fully vested on 1/28/2009.
- The Stock Options vested annually at a rate of 20% per year and were fully vested on 1/29/2008.
- The Stock Options vested annually at a rate of 20% per year and were fully vested on 1/30/2007.
- The Stock Options vested annually at a rate of 20% per year and were fully vested on 1/31/2006.
- Represents phantom stock units accrued under the Directors' Deferred Compensation Plan of Duke Realty Corporation. The units are valued on a one to one basis to the Company's common stock and are to be settled in cash and stock upon the Reporting Person's termination as a director of the Issuer.