- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-03-16 13:00:00
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-03-16 21:02:11
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1342960||Divx Inc||DIVX||Services-Computer Programming Services (7371)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1375472||J David Richter||4780 Eastgate Mall |
San Diego CA 92121
|Evp, Bus & Legal Affairs & Gc||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2010-03-15||6,250||$0.00||6,250||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The sales reported on this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on November 30, 2009.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $7.01 to $7.20. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, DivX, Inc. or a shareholder of DivX, Inc., full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- This Form 4 is being filed to report the quarterly vesting of a Restriced Stock Unit award that was granted and reported on March 14, 2008.
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of DIVX common stock.
- Represents shares withheld to satisfy income tax obligations asssociated with the release of common stock (per a vested restricted stock unit award) to the Reporting Person on the transaction date listed in this Form 4.
- The restricted stock units vest in equal quarterly installments beginning March 14, 2008. Vested shares will be delivered to the reporting person on each vest date or, if the vest date is not a business day, the next following business day thereafter.