Dear Valued Visitor,

We have noticed that you are using an ad blocker software.

Although advertisements on the web pages may degrade your experience, our business certainly depends on them and we can only keep providing you high-quality research based articles as long as we can display ads on our pages.

To view this article, you can disable your ad blocker and refresh this page or simply login.

We only allow registered users to use ad blockers. You can sign up for free by clicking here or you can login if you are already a member.

Filing Details

Accession Number:
Form Type:
Zero Holdings:
Publication Time:
2010-03-17 13:00:00
Reporting Period:
Filing Date:
Accepted Time:
2010-03-17 16:14:08
SEC Url:
Form 4 Filing
Cik Name Symbol Sector (SIC) IRS No
917520 Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp IART Laboratory Analytical Instruments (3826) 510317849
Cik Name Reported Address Insider Title Director Officer Large Shareholder Other
1187572 Iii B John Henneman 311 C Enterprise Drive
Plainsboro NJ 08536
Evp, Finance & Admin & Cfo No Yes No No
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Remaning Holdings Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
Common Stock Disposition 2010-03-15 2,565 $42.33 89,748 No 4 F Direct
Common Stock Acquisiton 2010-03-16 16,200 $35.52 105,948 No 4 M Direct
Common Stock Disposition 2010-03-16 16,200 $43.08 89,748 No 4 S Direct
Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
No 4 F Direct
No 4 M Direct
No 4 S Direct
Reported Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Sec. Type Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Amount - 2 Price - 2
Common Stock Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy) Disposition 2010-03-16 16,200 $0.00 16,200 $35.52
Remaning Holdings Exercise Date Expiration Date Equity Swap Involved Transaction Form Type Transaction Code Nature of Ownership
0 2010-11-15 No 4 M Direct
  1. The transaction reported in this Form 4 was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan previously adopted by the reporting person.
  2. The price shown above represents the weighted average price of the shares sold. The range of sale prices was $43.00 to $43.24.
  3. 25% of the shares vested on the first anniversary of the grant date of 11/15/2004 and the remaining 75% vest monthly thereafter over 36 months.