- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-03-18 13:00:00
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-03-18 18:19:24
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1477294||Sensata Technologies Holding N.v.||ST||Industrial Instruments For Measurement, Display, And Control (3823)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1196894||Jr Thomas Wroe||C/o Sensata Technologies, Inc |
529 Pleasant Street
Attleboro MA 02703
|Chief Executive Officer||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Ordinary Shares, Par Value Eur 0.01 Per Share||Acquisiton||2010-03-16||100||$18.00||100||No||4||P||Direct|
|Ordinary Shares, Par Value Eur 0.01 Per Share||Disposition||2010-03-16||71,005||$16.92||135,718||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Ordinary Shares, Par Value Eur 0.01 Per Share||Stock Options to Buy||Disposition||2010-03-16||71,005||$0.00||71,005||$6.99|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The reporting person acquired 71,005 ordinary shares upon the exercise of an equal number of employee stock options. Immediately thereafter, the reporting person sold such ordinary shares in connection with the initial public offering of the issuer.
- Consists of unvested restricted securities.
- These options are currently exercisable.
- 1,094,492 of these options are currently exercisable, including 776,998 options which vested in connection with the consummation of the issuer's initial public offering.
- 256,409 of these options are held by a family trust established for the benefit of the reporting person's children.