- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-02-23 12:00:00
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-02-23 16:12:40
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1280058||Blackbaud Inc||BLKB||Services-Prepackaged Software (7372)||112617163|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1072608||V Timothy Williams||2000 Daniel Island Drive |
Charleston SC 29492
|Cfo And Senior Vp||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2010-02-19||61,147||$0.00||61,147||$4.80|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Right||$26.75||2009-11-09||2011-11-10||24,774||24,774||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Right||$26.11||2014-11-07||53,333||53,333||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Right||$12.40||2015-11-08||26,667||26,667||Direct|
|Common Stock||Stock Appreciation Right||$22.34||2019-11-10||25,500||25,500||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- This sale was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on February 10, 2010 and effective on February 11, 2010.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $23.05 to $23.48. The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transactions were effected.
- The option vested in four equal installments beginning on 10/01/2001.
- Represents a stock appreciation right which vests in four equal annual installments beginning on November 6, 2008, subject to continued employment, and shall be settled in stock at time of exercise.
- Represents a stock appreciation right which vests in four equal installments beginning on November 7, 2009, subject to continued employment, and shall be settled in stock at time of exercise.
- Represents a stock appreciation right which vests in four equal annual installments beginning on November 10, 2010, subject to continued employment, and shall be settled in stock at time of exercise.