- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2010-01-06 12:00:00
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2010-01-06 18:59:50
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|721765||Ll&e Royalty Trust||LRTR||Oil Royalty Traders (6792)||766007940|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1105627||R Kenneth Wasiak||C/o Pustorino Puglisi & Co Llp |
515 Madison Avenue
New York NY 10022
|1105838||Robert Robotti||110 East 42Nd Street |
New York NY 10017
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Units Of Beneficial Interest||Acquisiton||2010-01-04||51,000||$0.62||1,917,219||No||4||P||Indirect||See Footnotes|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- This number includes 35,700 Units of Beneficial Interest (the "Units") acquired by The Ravenswood Investment Company, L.P. ("RIC") and 15,300 Units acquired by Ravenswood Investments III, L.P. ("RI"). All such transactions were made by RIC and RI in the open market.
- This number includes 1,300 Units owned directly and beneficially by the discretionary brokerage customers of Robotti & Company, LLC ("Robotti & Company") and 67,500 Units owned directly and beneficially by the advisory clients of Robotti & Company Advisors, LLC ("Robotti & Company Advisors"). Each of Robert Robotti and Robotti & Company, Incorporated ("ROBT"), and each other party hereto, disclaims beneficial ownership of these Units except to the extent of his or its respective pecuniary interest therein, if any.
- This number includes 1,304,595 Units directly owned by RIC and beneficially owned by its partners and 543,824 Units directly owned by RI and beneficially owned by its partners. Each of Messrs. Robotti and Kenneth R. Wasiak and Ravenswood Management Company, L.L.C. ("RMC"), and each other party hereto, disclaims beneficial ownership of these Units except to the extent of his or its respective pecuniary interest therein, if any.
- Each of Robotti & Company, a broker-dealer registered under Section 15 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended ("Exchange Act"), Robotti & Company Advisors, an investment adviser registered under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended, ROBT, the parent holding company for Robotti & Company and Robotti & Company Advisors, RIC, RI, RMC (together with ROBT, Robotti & Company, Robotti & Company Advisors, RIC, RI, Robert Robotti and Kenneth R. Wasiak, the "Reporting Parties"), the general partner of RIC and RI, Mr. Robotti, President and an owner of ROBT, President of Robotti & Company and Robotti & Company Advisors and a Managing Member of RMC, and Mr. Wasiak, a Managing Member of RMC, may be deemed a group (for the purpose of Rule 16a-1(a)(1) under the Exchange Act)
- Due to a 1000 character limit, Footnote 5 is a continuation of Footnote 4:with Spruce House Partners LP ("SHP"), Spruce House Capital LLC ("SHC," and together with SHP, Benjamin Stein, Zachary Sternberg, the "Spruce House Parties"), general partner of SHP, Mr. Stein and Mr. Sternberg, each Managing Members of SHC, due to a Joint Filing Agreement dated as of September 2, 2009 among such persons. Each of the Robotti Parties disclaims beneficial ownership of any Units owned by any of the Spruce House Parties.