- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-05-16 13:00:00
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-05-16 15:26:55
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|819793||Albany International Corp||AIN||Broadwoven Fabric Mills, Man Made Fiber & Silk (2221)||140462060|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1193675||H Paula Cholmondeley||C/o Albany International Corp. |
P.o. Box 1907
Albany NY 12201-1907
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-05-14||2,500||$19.83||10,266||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2012-05-14||100||$19.84||10,166||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2012-05-14||2,600||$19.83||4,828||No||4||P||Indirect||by 401(k)|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- Proceeds from the sale were contributed by the reporting person to a 401(k) plan for the benefit of the reporting person.
- The purchase and sale transactions were matchable under Section 16(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The reporting person had earlier agreed to pay to the Issuer, no later than the settlement of the purchase, the full amount of any profit realized in connection with such short-swing transactions, less transaction costs. As the cost of the shares purchased in each case exceeded the proceeds (net of direct transaction costs) from the shares sold, there were no short-swing profits.
- Includes 777 shares acquired pursuant to a dividend reinvestment plan.
- Purchase of shares by the reporting person's 401(k) plan, using contributed proceeds of sale transaction in Note (1). (Sale and purchase of shares required because contribution of shares directly not permitted under the terms fo the plan.) Shares held by the plan deemed beneficially owned by the reporting person. The total number of shares beneficially owned by the reporting person was not changed as the result of these transactions.
- Includes 176 shares acquired pursuant to a dividend reinvestment plan.