- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2012-05-14 13:00:00
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2012-05-14 16:08:24
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|936468||Lockheed Martin Corp||LMT||Guided Missiles & Space Vehicles & Parts (3760)||521893632|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1524478||R Kenneth Possenriede||6801 Rockledge Drive |
Bethesda MD 20817
|Vice President & Treasurer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right-to-buy)||Disposition||2012-05-10||17,400||$0.00||17,400||$82.52|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right-to-buy)||Disposition||2012-05-10||4,254||$0.00||4,254||$79.60|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right-to-buy)||Disposition||2012-05-10||8,200||$0.00||8,200||$74.89|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||475||Indirect||Lockheed Martin Salaried Savings Plan|
- The price represents the weighted average sale price for multiple transactions reported on this line. Sale prices ranged from $ 86.28 to $86.30. Reporting Person will provide, upon request by the Commission staff, the Issuer, or a security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate sales price.
- Shares previously acquired under the Lockheed Martin Salaried Savings Plan exempt under Section 16(b) which will be settled upon the reporting person's retirement or termination of service, and additional shares acquired through dividend reinvestment.
- The options vest over three years, one-third on each of the first, second and third anniversaries of the grant date, beginning on January 26, 2010.
- The options vest over three years, one-third on each of the first, second and third anniversaries of the grant date, beginning on January 31, 2012.
- The options vest over three years, one-third on each of the first, second and third anniversaries of the grant date, beginning on February 1, 2011.