- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2011-04-14 13:00:00
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2011-04-14 16:44:20
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|899689||Vornado Realty Trust||VNO||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||221657560|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|904503||Steven Roth||888 Seventh Avenue |
New York NY 10019
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares||3,873||Indirect||Held by foundation|
|Common Shares||37,299||Indirect||Held by spouse|
|Common Shares||931,512||Indirect||Held by grantor retained annuity trusts|
|Common Shares||5,603,548||Indirect||Held by partnership|
- Of these common shares of beneficial interest, par value $.04 per share (the "Common Shares"), of Vornado Realty Trust,(the "Company"), 6,847 are subject to restrictions on transfer imposed by Vornado Realty Trust of which 3,423 expire on March 31, 2012 and 3,424 expire on March 31, 2013.
- These Common Shares are held by the Daryl and Steven Roth Foundation, a charitable foundation, over which Mr. Roth holds sole voting and investment power. Mr. Roth disclaims any pecuniary interest in these Common Shares.
- These Common Shares are held by Mr. Roth's spouse. The filing of this Form 4 shall not be deemed an admission that Mr. Roth is the beneficial owner of the Common Shares.
- These Common Shares are held in grantor retained annuity trusts. The filing of this Form 4 shall not be deemed an admission that Mr. Roth is the beneficial owner of the Common Shares.
- These Common Shares are held by Interstate Properties, a New Jersey general partnership of which Mr. Roth is the managing general partner. The filing of this Form 4 shall not be deemed an admission that Mr. Roth is the beneficial owner of these 5,603,548 Common Shares, except to the extent of his pecuniary interest.
- These Common Shares were a gift to an institute of higher learning.