- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-12-18 16:28:13
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-12-18 16:28:13
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1530721||Michael Kors Holdings Ltd||KORS||Leather & Leather Products (3100)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1572712||Britton Russell||C/o Michael Kors Ltd, Unit 1902, 19/f |
Tower 6, The Gateway, Harbour City
Tsim Sha Tsi, Kowloon K3
|Svp, Global Operations||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Ordinary Shares, No Par Value||Disposition||2013-10-01||403||$75.14||4,120||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Ordinary Shares, No Par Value||Employee share option (right to buy)||$52.90||2019-10-01||6,726||6,726||Direct|
|Ordinary Shares, No Par Value||Employee share option (right to buy)||$62.24||2020-06-03||4,211||4,211||Direct|
|Ordinary Shares, No Par Value||Performance-based restricted share units||$0.00||1,446||0||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents shares sold by the reporting person to cover tax withholding obligations upon the vesting of restricted shares.
- Granted pursuant to the Michael Kors Holdings Limited Omnibus Incentive Plan (the "Incentive Plan") on October 1, 2012. 25% of these share options are fully vested and exercisable. Of the remaining unvested share options one-third will vest on October 1, 2014, 2015 and 2016, respectively, subject to grantee's continued employment with the Company through the vesting date.
- Granted pursuant to the Incentive Plan on June 3, 2013. 25% of these share options will vest annually on each of June 3, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017, respectively, subject to grantee's continued employment with the Company through the vesting date.
- Each performance-based restricted share unit ("PRSUs") represents a contingent right to receive one ordinary share of the Company. The PRSUs will cliff vest around June 2016 only upon achievement of a pre-established cumulative net earnings goal for the applicable three-year period (2014-2016), subject to the grantee's continued employment with the Company through the end of such performance period.
- The number of ordinary shares earned with respect to such PRSUs will range from 0-150% of the shares originally subject to the award, depending on actual achievement.