- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-12-18 11:19:44
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-12-18 11:19:44
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|275119||Baylake Corp||BYLK||State Commercial Banks (6022)||391268055|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1439128||John Paul Northway||217 N 4Th Ave |
Sturgeon Bay WI 54235-2405
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Option to Purchase||Disposition||2013-12-16||1,674||$4.15||1,674||$4.15|
|Common Stock||Option to Purchase||Disposition||2013-12-16||837||$6.20||837||$6.20|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||10% Convertible Promissory Notes due 2017||$5.00||2017-06-30||10,000||0||Indirect|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The aggregate stock options were granted on 3/15/2011 and vested prior to the filer's termination date. The options remained exercisable for ninety (90) days from the date of such termination.
- The aggregate stock options were granted on 4/1/2012 and vested prior to the filer's termination date. The options remained exercisable for ninety (90) days from the date of such termination.
- The convertible promissory note is convertible into shares of common stock at a conversion ratio of one share of common stock for each $5.00 in aggregate principal amount held on the record date of the conversion, subject to adjustment for stock dividends, stock-splits, repurchases or reclassifications, as described in the security.
- The holder of the convertible promissory note may, at the option of the holder, convert up to the full principal amount of the convertible promissory notes into shares of common stock at any time prior to redemption or maturity. On October 1, 2014, up to one-half of the original principal amount of the convertible promissory note will automatically convert into shares of common stock.
- June 30, 2017, is the stated maturity date of the convertible promissory notes.