- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-12-17 16:32:54
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-12-17 16:32:54
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|353944||International Game Technology||IGT||Miscellaneous Manufacturing Industries (3990)||880173041|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1193313||A Eric Berg||C/o International Game Technology |
6355 S. Buffalo Drive
Las Vegas NV 89113
|Chief Operations Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2013-12-13||6,507||$0.00||6,507||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Acquisiton||2013-12-13||24,480||$0.00||24,480||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2013-12-16||13,236||$0.00||13,236||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2013-12-16||4,380||$0.00||4,380||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||15,930||Indirect||By Trust|
- Acquisition of IGT common stock upon vesting and disposition of IGT restricted stock unit award.
- Transaction occurred pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan established by the Reporting Person on September 19, 2013.
- Shares held by the Eric A. Berg Revocable Trust dated 4/12/2013.
- The restricted stock units vest in four equal annual installments commencing on the first anniversary of the date of grant. The first installment vested on December 13, 2013.
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of IGT common stock.
- The restricted stock units vest in four equal annual installments commencing on the first anniversary of the date of grant.
- The restricted stock units vest in four equal annual installments commencing on the first anniversary of the date of grant. The first installment vested on December 16, 2012 and the second installment vested on December 16, 2013.
- The vesting of the restricted stock units is contingent on the achievement of certain performance objectives by IGT over a period of three years. The performance objectives applicable to the first installment of the restricted stock units were achieved, and the first installment vested on December 16, 2012. The performance objectives applicable to the second installment of the restricted stock units were achieved, and the second installment vested on December 16, 2013.