- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2013-12-06 12:26:41
- Reporting Period:
- Filing Date:
- Accepted Time:
- 2013-12-06 12:26:41
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|354190||Gallagher Arthur J & Co||AJG||Insurance Agents, Brokers & Service (6411)||362151613|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1222374||K Douglas Howell||Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. |
Two Pierce Place
Itasca IL 60143
|Vp & Chief Financial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Notional Stock Units||Acquisiton||2013-12-05||147||$0.00||147||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Notional Stock Units||Acquisiton||2013-12-05||26||$0.00||26||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Notional Stock Units||Acquisiton||2013-12-05||427||$0.00||427||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Notional Stock Units||Acquisiton||2013-12-05||354||$0.00||354||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||95,000||Indirect||Age 62 Plan|
|Common Stock||302||Indirect||By Spouse|
|Common Stock (Restricted)||34,605||Direct|
- The price reported is an average weighted price. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $45.59 to $45.60. The reporting person will provide to the Securities and Exchange Commission staff, the issuer, or any security holder of the issuer, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- The Age 62 Plan is a nonqualified deferred compensation plan of the Company. Under the plan, awards that are deemed invested in Company common stock must be settled in shares of Company common stock and are disclosed on this report. Participants do not vest in awards until they attain age 62, and do not have investment or voting control with respect to the investment vehicles in which their awards are deemed invested.
- The reporting person has no voting or invesment power over these shares and disclaims beneficial ownership.
- Each notional stock unit represents a right to receive one share of Gallagher common stock.
- The notional stock units become payable on July 1, 2014.
- The reporting person elected to reallocate amounts previously deferred pursuant to Gallagher's Supplemental Savings and Thrift Plan into the investment option representing Gallagher stock under the plan. As a result, the reporting person is reporting the acquisition of notional stock units.
- The notional stock units become payable on July 1, 2015.
- The notional stock units become payable following the reporting person's separation from service with Gallagher.
- The notional stock units become payable on July 1, 2018.